This French course features a 100% practical approach to allow students to develop primarily listening and speaking skills.
We will help you reach the levels of oral expression and comprehension required to obtain a language certificate and assist you with your personal and professional growth as well as successful acquisition of French.
Starting date: 21st December Ending date: 8th March
Schedule: Fridays 18:00-20:00
Duration: 20 hours
Location: Elduaien-Gorosabel (Gorosabel kalea, 40). Tolosa
Telephone: 943 65 23 72
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity without a great deal of effort required of both interlocutors.
- Speak in a clear and precise fashion on a wide range of topics as well as express one’s point of view on a given topic.
- Be able to provide simple and reasonably fluent presentations on a number of topics of one’s interest following a linear sequence of elements.
- Be able to prepare brief and sufficiently clear presentations on a given topic which can be followed effortlessly most of the time and whose main ideas would be expressed with reasonable precision.
- Understand concrete information on general or work-related topics and identify the main idea as well as specific details so long as the original enunciation is articulated with clarity and in a standard accent.
Each class will focus on one main topic of discussion and provide the vocabulary and grammatical structures relevant to each communicative task