The Elduaien Language Academy offers discounts and other advantages so that learning a language may be within everyone’s reach.
A discount of 50% is offered to all those who enrol between February and April. Students who enrol to study languages for one or two months will not be charged an enrolment fee. If you wish to study a second language or more at the same time in any of our centres, enrolment is free for those languages.
- A 10% discount on the monthly fee in our Ondarreta centre.
- A 50% discount on the enrolment fee for the second member of the family.
- The full course is free for the fourth member of the family as are subsequent enrolments for members of the same family.
- Free enrolment for the third and successive members of a family.
- The entire course is free for the fourth and successive members of a family.
- This applies only in an ordinary group which is already established. It is not applicable in private groups or in groups outside our centres (extracurricular classes and enterprise)
- When enrolling for a third and fourth time at the same time, the discount will be applied to the lower of the two fees.
- In order that a family unit may be considered as such and may be receive discounts, they must live in the same house.
- Each student enrolled may only receive one discount both in the monthly fee and the enrolment.
The Hirukide Card
We offer discounts for large families who are holders of the Hirukide card.
- Enrolment is free.
- A 12% discount on the monthly fee.
- Only applicable for students in ordinary groups not in private groups.
- The discount will only be applicable on presentation of the Hirukide card in the secretary’s office at our centres and this will not have retroactive effects.
We offer different options to help students who are unemployed.
- A 10% discount on the monthly fee at our Ondarreta centre.
We also collaborate in Territorial Employment Pacts together with LANBIDE, the Basque Employment Service, offering language training to those employed and those who are not, so that they may have access to more job opportunities.
Likewise, we collaborate with HOBETUZ, the Basque Country Foundation for Vocational Training, offering training courses. In the same way, we provide free administrative duties with FUNDAE (previously, Tripartite Foundation) administering discounts, and, as a centre which imparts training, we deal with the implementation and monitoring of the training actions.
We also offer language training to working professionals together with Regional Development Agencies in order to help them on the road to success in international markets.
We work in close collaboration with the Department of Education of the Basque Government in teacher training plans such as “Prest-Gara” or in training programmes for teachers in Vocational Training and in schools to help with the centre’s multilingual plans.
A second language or more at the same time
If you wish to study a second language or more at the same time in any of our centres, enrolment is free for those languages.
- In an ordinary group which is already established. This is not applicable in private groups or in groups outside our centres (extracurricular classes and enterprise).
- The second and subsequent languages must be studied in the same academic year as the first language for which the student has enrolled.