COMPLETE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.
1. Who is in charge of processing your personal data?
ELDUGAR LS, S.L.
AVENIDA MARTIN JOSE IRAOLA 8, 3º IZDA. - 20400 TOLOSA - GIPUZKOA.
943 67 00 52
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In ELDUGAR LS, S.L. We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to provide services, including, where appropriate, teaching online classes, carrying out administrative, accounting and tax management of the services requested, sending information and commercial communications about our products and services and use the image in the school memory, borders, agenda and / or website for the duration of the service. In the event that you do not provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to comply with the functionalities described above.
Automated decisions will not be made based on the data provided.
3. How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion and, where appropriate, during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is as follows:
- Execution of a contract: fiscal, accounting and administrative management of clients. (RGPD art. 6.1.b).
- Legitimate interest of the person in charge: sending commercial communications, even electronically. (RGPD Recital 47, LSSICE art. 21.2).
- Consent of the interested party: use of image for school memory, border, agenda and / or website.
5. Who will be the recipients of your personal data?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Tax Administration, in order to comply with legal obligations (legal requirement).
- Financial entities, in order to issue the corresponding receipts (contractual requirement).
- Webmaster, in order to insert the image on the company's website.
6. Data transfers to third countries:
There is no provision for data transfers to third countries.
7. What rights do you have when providing us with your personal data?
Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether ELDUGAR LS, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns him or her.
All interested parties are entitled to access their personal data and request rectification of any incorrect information or, where applicable, the elimination of said incorrect information when, inter alia, the information in question is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally intended. They are also entitled to the portability of their personal data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request that any processing of their personal data be limited, in which case such data will be kept only to exercise or defend legal claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their personal data. In this case, ELDUGAR LS, S.L. will cease to process any data, except when compelling legitimate grounds dictate otherwise, or in the exercise or defence of potential legal claims.
Interested parties may exercise their rights by addressing the manager of the person responsible for data processing.
When commercial communications are sent using as a legal basis the legitimate interest of the person responsible, interested parties may object to the processing of their personal data to this end.
The consent granted is for all the indicated purposes whose legal basis is the consent of the interested party. You have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Should any interested parties feel that their rights regarding personal data processing are being violated, particularly if they have received no satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, they may submit a complaint to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through the following website: www.agpd.es.
8. How have we obtained your personal data?
All personal data processed by ELDUGAR LS, S.L. comes from the interested party.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal and electronic addresses.
- Economic data.