COMPLETE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.
1. Who is in charge of processing your personal data?
ELDUGAR LS, S.L.
AVENIDA MARTIN JOSE IRAOLA 8, 3º IZDA.
20400 TOLOSA - GIPUZKOA.
943 67 00 52
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At ELDUGAR LS, S.L. we use the information that the persons concerned provide us with in order to process their application for enrolment in the Cambridge examinations and to carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal procedures of the services requested.
No automated decision will be taken on the basis of data provided.
3. How long do we keep your data?
Data will be retained until the person concerned requests its removal and, where applicable, for the amount of time necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal grounds for the processing of your personal data are as shown below:
- The consent of the person concerned: Processing the application for enrolment in the Cambridge exams.
- The consent of the person concerned: THE PHOTOGRAPHING PROCEDURE ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM.
- The consent of the person concerned: Publication of his/her name and surname in the media and/or on the Elduaien website for promotional purposes.
5. Who will be the recipients of your personal data?
- To Cambridge UniversityPress&Assessment, in order to process their application for enrolment in the Cambridge examinations, and, eventually, to establish contact between the University of Cambridge and the applicant, where applicable.
6. Data transfers to third countries:
No data transfer to third countries is foreseen.
7. What rights do you have when providing us with your personal data?
Everybody has the right to obtain confirmation of whether ELDUGAR LS, S.L. is processing personal data relating to them.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data and request any rectification of incorrect data or, where applicable, removal of data when, among other reasons, said data no longer responds to the purpose for which they were originally collected. They also have the right to data portability.
Under certain circumstances, those concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we shall only retain such data in order to exercise or defend legal claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons regarding their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data. In this case, ELDUGAR LS, S.L. will cease to process such data, except in the case of legitimate, compelling grounds or the exercise of defense of possible legal claims.
Those concerned may exercise their rights by addressing the person responsible for the processing of their data.
When marketing material is sent, using as a legal basis the legitímate interest of the controller, the person concerned may object to the use of his/her data for this purpose.
If the person concerned has given his/her consent for any specific reason, he/she has the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Should the person concerned feel that his/her rights have been vulnerated with respect to the protection of his/her personal data, particularly in the event that he/she may not have been satisfied with the exercise of his/her rights, he/she may file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority on its website: www.agpd.es
8. How have we obtained your personal data?
The personal data that is processed by ELDUGAR LS, S.L. comes from the person concerned.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal and electronic addresses.
- Business information.
- Economic data.