ISO Quality system
Within the framework of general policies, ELDUAIEN ACADEMY’S primary objective for the management of quality is the continual improvement of all its processes, products and services, for which reason it has created the Quality System described within the Quality Manual.
- Effectively collecting and transferring clients’ specifications.
- Knowing and completing the legal requirements or regulations that are applied.
- Developing quality improvements with suppliers, promoting mutual comprehension of problems, in order to achieve continued improvement in quality and reliability of the supplies.
- That all personnel in the Academy know their roles perfectly and are provided with the necessary means to conduct their work.
- Carrying out Internal Audits and the analysis of its results as means of evaluation and improvement of the organisation at all levels.
- Promoting and encouraging the participation of Academy personnel in carrying out projects aimed at improving quality.
- That mistakes and errors will be used to determine and remove their causes, thus avoiding their future repetition.
- Establishing objectives and applying actions which will ensure the completion of the aforementioned objectives, allocating the necessary resources.
- Continually improving the actual efficiency of the Quality System, through periodic revision.
As well as these general objectives, annually, at the quality system revision meeting held by Management, more specific and measurable objectives shall be established.
The attainment of all the objectives mentioned is, above all, a responsibility for Management and for which I promise to provide the required technical means and adequate training for personnel, thus completing this Policy and guaranteeing that it be known, understood and applied to all levels through its publication in the academy’s communication board.