Spanish course, all levels to obtain your Official certificate
Spanish is the third most widely spoken language in the world, after English and Mandarin. It is spoken in Spain, the Caribbean Islands, (Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic), North America (Mexico), Central America (Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama) and South America (Colombia, Venezuela, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador). Furthermore, Spanish is the second most spoken language in the United States.
In general, nowadays, being able to communicate in Spanish has many advantages both on a personal level and in the working world.
- It affords the opportunity of travelling and communicating in over 20 Spanish speaking countries.
- The language is of vital importance in the business world.
- It broadens employment opportunities and is an added value on curriculums.
- It is necessary for obtaining the Spanish residence permit.
- It helps you to delve into the culture and the language of the country as well as facilitating the learning of other languages.
The Elduaien Language Academy employs a dynamic, effective methodology in the teaching of Spanish.
The Elduaien methodology is innovative and, apart from training in all aspects of the language, it guarantees the quality learning needed to obtain official certificates.
The characteristics that make our courses successful are detailed below:
- Individualised learning approaches
- A methodology which is adapted according to the student’s needs.
- Dynamic teachers with wide experience.
- Close monitoring of the student´s progress and continuous assessment.
- A wide variety of teaching and learning resources.
- New technologies applied in all classrooms.