Italian course, all levels to obtain your Official Certificate
Italian is one of the official languages of the European Union.It is spoken in Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, The Vatican, Maltaand in a few places in Croatia and Slovenia.
There are approximately 125 million Italian native speakers. Therefore, learning Italian can be of great advantage when making new friends, getting to know a new culture and, above all, establishing business relationships and negotiating contracts.
Elduaien’s methodology is innovative and this guarantees the quality teaching necessary to obtain an official certificate as well as comprehensive training in all aspects of the language.
The characteristics that make our courses successful are detailed below:
- Individualised learning approaches
- A methodology which is adapted according to the student’s needs.
- Dynamic teachers with wide experience.
- Close monitoring of the student´s progress and continuous assessment.
- A wide variety of teaching and learning resources.
- New technologies applied in all classrooms.