In this course, you will learn to use adequate language and speaking techniques in order to produce work- related presentations.
Starting date: 8th October Ending date: 13th December
Schedule: Fridays 17:00-20:00
Duration: 24 hours
Location: Elduaien-Gorosabel (Gorosabel kalea, 40). Tolosa Telephone: 943 65 23 72
Be able to prepare and give presentations in English in a fluent manner while strengthening and perfecting one’s oral language skills
- Be able to present one’s ideas clearly and effectively
- Be able to convince foreign audiences or interlocutors.
- Summarise and present ideas, data, and information in a simple and coherent format.
- Develop a good command of non-verbal expression
- Public speaking tips and tools.
- Personal presentations on given concrete topics.
- Self-control in public speaking.
- Body language.
- Description and interpretation of charts and diagrams.
- Strategies for effective conclusions.
- Question and answer session management