The general objective of the course is to consolidate the expressive skills and the communicative competence.
Starting date: 18th November Ending date: 16th February
Duration: 50 hours
Location: Elduaien-Irun. Jose Ramon Agirretxe Alkate Jauna Plaza 1-3
Telephone: 654 51 44 52
The general objective of the course is to consolidate the expressive skills and the communicative competence. As a result, the students may be able to express themselves in a natural and spontaneous manner, in addition to writing simple texts on basic and familiar topics of common interest.
- Communicate one’s thoughts and experiences in simple French, both orally and in writing.
- Enhance one’s grasp of grammar and phonetic peculiarities of French in order to reach the intermediate B1 level.
- Improve one’s oral and written expression and comprehension.
- Delve further into the use of French distinguishing the phonemes required to achieve clear and adequate French pronunciation.
- Obtain an important socio cultural perspective essential for the mastery of the French language.
- Construct simple and coherent narratives in order to give explanations and express one’s opinions, as well as feelings and preferences.
- Expand one’s vocabulary.
This course is aimed at developing five main linguistic skills: oral expression, oral interaction, listening comprehension, reading comprehension, and written expression. The course features dynamic interactive activities and various supplementary readings supplying basic grammar, as well as common expressions and vocabulary.