The stage of adolescence is important in the language learning process and appropriate training can open many doors in the future.
In theElduaien Language Academy, the classes for adolescents are dynamic and participative, thanks to the implication of our qualified teachers and the methodology that we have designed to meet their needs.
With the help of the new technologies and theteaching content,students are motivated and encouraged to participate in order to achieve the specific objectives of each academic year.
Besides, as an authorised examination centre for Cambridge English, Elduaien offers students all the advantages for the training necessary to obtain official English language certificates. Accordingly, we help our students to obtain the following certificates: KET, PET, FIRST, ADVANCED and PROFICIENCY.
Most of our teachers are Cambridge ESOL examiners and expert at preparing students for exams. Furthermore, our students have exclusive advantages in that, as soon as they enrol for the exam, they receive double the usual class hours free of charge so that they may reinforce their level before sitting the exam.
- The possibilityof learning languages abroad, academic advantage.
- The opportunity to broaden job options in the future.
- On a personal level, the development of interaction skills is notable.
- On a cultural level, the students will broaden theirlines of thought.
- The capacity to communicate with anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Reinforce basic knowledge of lexical, grammatical and communication contents.
- A broad development ofthe five competences in languages: oral comprehension, written comprehension, oral expression, written expression and interaction.
- Revision and extension of and help with what is learnt at school.
- To improve self-development and professional/academic development
- To obtain the Cambridge English certificates, through the best possible training methods for passing the following official exams: KET, PET, FIRST, ADVANCED and PROFICIENCY.
THE ELDUAIEN METHODOLOGY
TheElduaien Language Academy has designed a methodology whichadapts to the characteristics of adolescents of between 13 and 18 years of age, which enables students to identify with it using the linguistic content and generating motivation for languages.
The main characteristics of our methodology:
- Close attention is paid to the five competences in languages: oral expression, written expression, oral comprehension, written comprehension and interaction. The main aim is to develop communication competence at a conversational level.
- Classes are dynamic and interactive.
- Attention is paid to current social issuesusing English in a real context thus motivating participation.
- The use of new technologies in all classrooms together with digital contentmakes learning much more dynamic and attractive.
- Special attention is given to grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.