Adults learn languages for very different reasons. Con independencia de losobjetivosindividuales, theElduaien Language Academy offersvarious language learning approaches to meet the student’s needs.
We offer small groups and flexibility in order to meet the needs of adult students regarding their different timetables.
- To be able to communicate with anybody in any country.
- To have the appropriate language training required when seeking employment, to develop a professional careerand to expand employment opportunities.
- To be able to communicate when travelling or working abroad.
- To obtain an official title or certificate attesting to your level of English.
- And in general, to master a language which helps you to communicate throughout the world.
THE ELDUAIEN METHODOLOGY
The courses for adults are dynamic and participative and they are aimed at developing the students’ capacity to communicate.
TheElduaien Language Academy has designed a methodology for adults, supported by the application of the new technologies so that in a very short time students will achieve their objectives.
Besides, as an authorised examination centre for Cambridge English, Elduaienoffers students all the advantages for the training necessary to obtain official English language certificates. Accordingly, we help our students to obtain the following certificates: KET, PET, FIRST, ADVANCED and PROFICIENCY.
Most of our teachers areCambridge ESOL examinersand experts at preparing students for exams. Furthermore, our students have exclusive advantages in that, as soon as they enrol for the exam, they receive double the usual class hours free of charge so that they may reinforce their level before sitting the exam.
- To improve your level of English and communication skills.
- To use the language with confidence.
- To improve self-development and professional development.
- To achieveindividual language objectives.
- To obtain an official English certificate through the best training methods in order to be able to pass the following exams: KET, PET, FIRST, ADVANCED, PROFICIENCY, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- General: all levels, from elementary to C2, to work on and improve your English, in 2 or 3 classes per week.
- Intensive: to improve your language level at a faster paceand specifically for exam preparation.Classes of 3 or 4 hours from Monday to Friday.
- Preparation for exams: courses designed to prepare for the following official English exams:KET, PET, FIRST, ADVANCED, PROFICIENCY, etc.
- Business English: courses designed to prepare the student tocope in a specific work environment and/or aparticular job.
- Conversation: classes designed to improve fluency and oral communication. With the help of a native teacher, students learn to express themselves in a wide variety of real-life situations.
- Other courses:
- Courses for teachers.
- Subsidised classes.
- Programmes abroad.