The process through which one masters a language closely resembles the process of the acquisition of the mother tongue following a natural rhythm of learning: oral comprehension, written comprehension, oral expression and written expression.
English classes for children
In our classes, the children hear and use the everyday social dialogue structures together with the basic communication models, for example, greetings. Then, little by little, new structures are added and reinforced by audio-visual stimuli and encouragement to participate.
THE ELDUAIEN METHODOLOGY
For children between 3 and 8 years of age, we have an innovative methodology based on creativity and games. Training is given in a natural way and is specially designed for young children.
- A holistic approach to teaching focusing on the child.
- Learning based on stimuli, including digital content, various forms of teaching and activities to suit their needs.
- Active participation of the children, development of social interaction skills.
As far as children between 9 and 12 years of age are concerned, close attention is paid to communication skills through the assimilation of idiomatic structures and expressions and dynamic and participative activities.
- Knowledge of the language through grammar.
- The capacity to produce independent ideas is achieved.
- They are capable of expressing themselves in another language in a variety of familiar situations.
For children between 3 and 8 years of age:
- The capacity to understand the teacher.
- A good command of simple everyday structures.
- A knowledge of basic grammar
- Learning and enjoying the language.
- Obtaining the Cambridge English diploma for children: Starters (basic level)
For children between 9 and 12 years of age:
- To develop the 5 language skills: oral comprehension, written comprehension, oral expression, written expression and interaction.
- To master specific areas of grammar.
- To develop the capacity to communicate in everyday situations.
- Of the various Cambridge English certificates, to obtain the Movers certificate (level A1) or the Flyers certificate (level A2).