LEADERS offers language programmes abroad for adults, from the age of 16, all year round. English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese or Arabic; learn these languages in your favourite destination. From the West Coast of the United States to Japan, South Africa or New Zealand, through any European city, LEADERS has a network of collaborating centres and language schools that guarantee the provision of a professional service and adapted to the needs of each student.
LANGUAGE COURSES ALL YEAR ROUND:
Can you imagine surfing on the beaches of California? Or visiting the infinite museums of London, attending a musical on Broadway or just enjoying a pint of beer in the centuries-old pubs of Dublin with your new friends? For those who want to have work placements as they make progress with the language, try our Work Experience programme in Bristol, a unique opportunity to enter the job market.
LEADERS offers you the best schools in a wide variety of destinations: from the most familiar, to the most distant and exotic. Places to practise your favourite sports and hobbies while learning the language. Accommodation with families or in halls of residence, you decide.
• Edinburgh, Liverpool, London, Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton, Torquay and so on.
• Ireland: Cork, Dublin, Galway.
• USA: San Francisco, LA, Boston, New York.
• Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver.
• Germany, France, Switzerland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or China.
A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES
COURSES FOR FAMILIES:
Programme aimed at families with children aged 5 and older who wish to enjoy a stay abroad and take a language course designed for each family member at the same time.
The programme combines classes and leisure for all family members.
There are different possibilities of accommodation according to preferences: apartments or cottages or stay with host families, for total immersion.
Duration and dates: From 1 week. June – July – August.
Devon, Oxford, Canterbury, London, York, Dublin, Malta, Boston, Nice… Ask us!
The programme includes
• General or intensive course of the chosen language, official exams preparation, long duration courses, courses at the teacher’s home, university access courses, courses for professionals.
• Accommodation with a family or in halls of residence.
• Activity programme, optional trips.
• Flight and transfers organisation.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Personal advice.
The courses advertised on our website are exclusively owned and organised by LEADERS, a company promoting language courses abroad (Tax ID number B95440475), established as a travel agency and registered accordingly with identification number (CIE) 2436. The company is held responsible for ensuring proper management of these courses as well as handling any possible problems that may arise for the interested parties referred to it by the Elduaien Language Academy.